Undercover Sceptic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undercover Sceptic

Hi and a very warm welcome to The Undercover Sceptic Forum, I created this forum for like minded people to come and share their thoughts on sceptical subjects so please donate your wisdom freely for the furtherance of rational thought, Thankyou.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CLUBBED!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
undercover sceptic
Admin
undercover sceptic

Male Number of posts : 520
Job/hobbies : reading popular science, research.
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2008-06-18

CLUBBED! Empty
PostSubject: CLUBBED!   CLUBBED! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:02 am

Just got back from Watching 'clubbed' at Sunderland and it was so much better than I expected.

A rollercoaster of emotions, parts put the fear of God in to me, others made me laugh, others nearly cried, very inspirational, very motivational, and a few things that definately struck a chord in me deep to my soul.

Watch it! Watch it! Watch it!

I defy anyone to watch this movie and not be affected in some meaningful way.

The wife and I are not big fans of the Brit Flicks, this has been one of the best Brit movies in years, even the blatant plugging of Geoff's own books did not detract in any way, they add to the underlying philosophy Geoff is trying to put across in the movie.

The one bad thing is I feel a lot of people will watch this movie as enjoyable entertainment and do nothing with it, which is a crying shame as this is a movie that can get Backsides of sofa's in a similar vein to Rocky.

Be well,

Den.
Back to top Go down

CLUBBED!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Undercover Sceptic :: General :: The Cafe-
Jump to: